“Gate to Plate” Tracking & Documentation Service
Contact Us to Develop Your Responsible Sourcing Roadmap
Contact Us for Animal Welfare Messaging
We are offering “Gate to Plate” Tracking & Documentation services for foodservice, grocery, & restaurant companies. We understand the web of paperwork and data collection needed and have the experience to carefully track animal protein sourcing from the Farm Gate to the Dinner Plate. With consumers demanding transparency in sourcing and the viral impact of social media, every foodservice, grocery, and restaurant needs to ensure traceability of its animal proteins.
Some areas covered are:
- Ensuring AMI’s humane handling guidelines during transport
- Ensuring animal welfare audit results at the meat plant
- Tracking growth promoters
- Tracking microbiological concerns (e coli, salmonella, etc.)
- Tracking cross-contamination of species (important as evidenced by the recent horsemeat scandal in Europe. You also don’t want traces of pork or kangaroo in the beef.)
The web of paperwork and data collection needed in your animal protein supply chain can be overwhelming and we are experienced in handling every step of the way.
Contact us for for more details on “Gate to Plate” Tracking & Documentation services.